If I knew you were coming I'd have baked a cake!

So, I have a confession to make. This title has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm blogging about today.  I just felt like saying it cause..cake!  I do have something almost as good as cake today though and that's some yummy cutes stuffs for you to buy.

Today was a bright sunshiny day so lots and lots of color for you.  Its all about the fun!  I hope if nothing else you see this post and get inspired to do something fun, different and colorful with your outfit.  Give it a try, I guarantee it will brighten your day :D

Now take a quick peek and go do some shopping!


The Scoop:
Hair:  The Stringer Mausoleum - Candypop
Dress:  Schadenfreude Teal Into the Woods Dress
Umbrella: Schadenfreude Orange Into the Woods Parasol
Skin: Essences - Whisper Goth Brown Sugar *Blonde*

Happy shoppin!  Love ya, mean it, Kaileebaby




Comments