Dia de los Rockerbaby

Ohai my sweet little rosebuds!  I've been a busy little bee buzzing and flying around everywhere but never too busy to show you some of the delicious shopping honey that I've found on my journeys!

Most of you know me by now and know I love all kinds of fashion.  Lolita, Kawaii, Urban, Kaileebaby mishmash...even high fashion!  What you may not know know though is my roots...my hearts love is Rockabilly!  I'm a retro dolly with an edge in a tiny lil package and I've found the perfect store to fulfill that shopping desire!  Death Rocker Bettie Crocker or   ^v^DRBC^v^ (how is that for the coolest name ever?) has sexy, stylish, retro, edgy and just plain super cutes stuff and all at a great price.

Take a super sexy and fun dress and throw in the perfect skin, hair, tattoos and shoes.  Top off the cake with some yummeh jewelry icing and you are a sexy rocker doll ready to dance the night away!  Sooo now that I've talked your ear off get comfy grab something to drink take a peek down below at all the must have goodness and go shop 'till you drop!


The deets:
Hair:  eXxEsS Mesh Hair: SIRIN Black
Skin:  Essences - Whisper *Brown Sugar*
Lips:  [PF] Glossy Pout Lipstick <Bright> - Red
Tattoo:  [White~Widow] L'Amant
Dress:   ^v^DRBC^v^ Red Sugar Hips Slinky Dress w/ Tango Applier
Shoes:   HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340014)

Bzzz bzzzzz, Your lil shopping bee
Kaileebaby <3



Comments