Sharing Stores and Knockers!!

I was hanging out at one of my late-night haunts(the Playhouse) last night, and doing my own thing...when a really sweet girl who happens to design clothing came in to visit! Dita Lamour and I had a little fun, talking about clothes and stuff...and she had just finished creating an outfit and was wandering around in it. I loved it on her, and gave her lots of compliments, and when I changed my outfit, I put on something from one of my most favorite rockabilly outfits, and she was like "!!!!! Where is that from? !!!" So I gave her a landmark to the store, and I also linked her to my zombie heels when she saw them and coveted them as well. A little later on, she sent me four copies of her newest outfit, as a thanks for sharing some of my favorite stores.
So, moral of the story is: Ladies, always be willing to share your shopping secrets!! Well, some of them, at least...*giggles*

Say hello to Mamacita by Knockers!

Dita designs clothing for "Busty Betties...and Betties of all sizes" (as advertised in her profile!), with  rockabilly, psychobilly, retro and vintage styles in mind...but with a modern twist!! Her store is super friendly to the ladies with the tig ole bittays, and to the girls who aren't really into the Lola/Lush craze as well. I decided to dust my girls off and show what this outfit looks like with the appliers on! I'm not normally a purse person in SL, but these are just so adorable. 
Faaaabulous!!!



Top Picture Credits:
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Veronica(Dark Flame), Truth Delta(Red 05), Truth Sassy 2(Blood), [LeLutka] Magdalen Jessica(colored darker red)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer on the Marketplace Tatania's Filigree Heart
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer Voodoo Rocker
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Unisex
Outfit: ..::Knockers::.. Mamacita (available in POW!, Route 66, Skulls, and Monsters)
Shoes: .:FuriouS:. - Mesh Stilettos(Zombie), .:Ducknipple:. Mesh Pumps & N-core Coure "Fatpack", red colored



Happy shopping, ladies!!!
~Caiti~

Comments