Dolly in Red!

Hallo, everyone!! Just a real quick post tonight...I spent a few hours working on a picture that I submitted for a contest, and I felt like posting the pictures that didn't quite make the cut...but are still simply fabulous anyways!!

My picture needed to focus on shoes, so I knew right away that it would be a pair of Diktators that graced my dainty feet, nothing else would do. Usermane is SO talented, and I am eagerly awaiting his next release(which I've heard might be hitting the store in the near future...god I hope so, I've only been waiting for EVER.)

Red is a gorgeous color, and one of the four colors my husband enjoys seeing on me the most...and I was cleaning up my inventory some earlier today, and ran across this fabulous dress from Dark Midday Designs that my darling sister bought me back in December! It's a partial mesh dress, the corset is mesh and comes in the standard 5 sizes...with a fluffy flexi skirt that's short enough to show off some leg, but not too short to where you need to worry about it...which I like!! I added a touch of interesting with a facial tattoo from [NN] Designs, a sexy red lip from =Moda=, and got some really fluffeh hair from [LeLutka]...and I call that done and fabulous!




Enjoy, ladies and gents!!
~Caiti

P.S. - I took these pictures in my SL dad Aeon Perian's store, ~Plank Couture~. Seriously, you should see this place. Ahh-mazing. 


What I'm Wearing!
Hair: [LeLutka]-Salome - Jessica(colored darker red)
Face Tattoo: [NN] Designs - Dark Romance
Earrings: [Mandala]:Senjyu Earrings/Black Hole
Collar: << (red)Mint ----->> (r)M~Postur Collar > No.03
Bracelets: Bowtique - Spiked Collar/Bracelet Set (Silver)
Dress: .::DMD::. "Lotus" Elegant Corset Dress (Red)
Shoes: [Diktator] - Envy - Baroque Heels - Fatpack(Red shown)

Location of Photoshoot: ~Plank Couture~, owned by Aeon Perian

Comments