A Hunting We Will Go.


Hey Dolls, 
Need a dose of sexy? How bout a dose of FREE ? 
Ha! Got your attention now, didn't I.
Right, where was I? Oh yes. 
The Dare 2 Bare Hunt is on until August 31 and is so full of sexy that it was really hard for me to take non X Rated photos. 
This is what I have for you today, hope you enjoy !


Two of my favorite stores, 1 Hundred & Sassy! are both in the hunt.
When you hit up their stores check them out. It will be well worth it.
Many must have's @ both.
Happy hunting!

{Credits}

 Left Photo
Hair - (r)M Hair No.07'13 ~ Cool White Gold
Bra & Panties - 1 Hundred. Passion Panties - Peach

Right Photo
Hair - ""D!va"" Hair "Layla" (Cat's eye) @ COLLABOR88
Earrings & Bangles - The Sea Hole - Parisian Accessory Set  - Coal
Dress - ~Sassy!~ Dare gown 
Shoes - [Gos] Boutique - Lauren d'Orsay 

Comments