Keep Calm and go shopping!

For some reason this morning I woke up in a fluster.  So much I wanted to accomplish and my mind was kind of confuzzled. Soooo I did the next best thing.  I went SHOPPING!  Nothing calms a girl down and clears her mind up better than shopping.

Ohmygosh, before I forget!  The best thing that I've found has been a trend lately from my favorite designers. They have been including HUDs with their items that have several different colors to choose from.  I had so much fun scrolling through the hud and picking a color for my new leggings/spats from Envious.  I created the rest of my outfit based on them instead of the other way around! lol.    I also got more hotness from SUGAR.  I swear  Sugar Falta is on a roll!  While I'm still focused and before I have an "Oh look, shiny!" moment let me show you the fun things I found!


Hair:  Magika - Visit

Top:  [DandilionWine]  KeepCalm Mesh Top

Skirt:  *Milk* My Pleated Skirt

Leggings:  ::Envious:: Studded Spats

Skin:  *Glance Skins - Nyasha - Bean


Hair:Tameless Hair Citrine 

top/pants:  SUGAR Soul Pants & Top Set 

Skin:    Essences - Whisper *Brown Sugar*

Tattoo:  [White-Widow - Normal] Kundun

O.k., now go out and do some shopping therapy!  
Later Dolls, Kaileebaby


Comments