Lost and Found

Hugs to all the sexy dolls out there!  Boy have I been in a brain fog today!  Have you ever had one of those days where you put something in a place you are absolutely positive is an awesome place and then  when you go to look for it for the life of you can't remember where that was?  Yeah....sighs.  So anyway I just gave up looking and decided to go shopping and find some stuffs that I know will always be right where I left them!  So yay for found things!

Today was all about comfort with a dash of style and a touch of diva thrown in.  Adorable crop top from MODA to show off that toned belly I worked so hard for (took me hours to mod this shape you know? lol) Cute pants jeans from MUCHI and some diva pops thrown in by Mandala and Redgrave.  Top it all off with the cutest accessory ever my adorable puppy Fluffy from TuTy's and I'm all set for a relaxing day with the hubby and modeling all my superfantastic "finds" so he can ooh and ahh!



Stuff about the things:

Bag:  TuTys - Mesh Pet Carrier - Chiwawa (omlawd its free!)

Hair:  OBLIVION by Herve Faenzo, Browns

Skin:  *Glance Skins - Nyasha - Bean 

Shirt:  =MODA= KNOTTED TANK WITH HUD STRIPES

Pants:  MUSCHI Boyfriend Jeans - Basic Blue

Shoes:  ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE 

Bracelet:  [MANDALA] TAKARA BANGLE/Animal fur set

Head out girls and find some good stuffs!  
Keep shoppin ~ Kaileebaby





Comments