Moonlight Sonata

Exploring is a hobby of mine.
When I am procrastinating, I often scroll through the destination guide looking for new cool places.
I hit the jackpot today.
Echoes in the Garden is a very interesting, very pretty place to visit.
You should head there and look around.
Was a perfect place to show off a new look I put together today.

Hair:  =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Lana" Reds
Dress:  .::DD::. Dead Dollz - Sugar Cocktail Dress @ Thrift Shop
{The dress comes with a hud that lets you choose from 3 different dress colors, 3 different ribbon colors, then it also comes with a lace shirt layer in 3 different colors, AND a bow around your neck that you can change to match the shirt!)
Shoes:  [Gos] Boutique - Eva Slingback - Baby Collection
Wings:  Misty Fae Wings - Starlight Silver on Marketplace

Oh yeah, Thrift Shop Round 2 has started!  I've not been able to see much as I've been having rezzing issues but I will keep trying!

xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments