Primal Instinct

How's it going dolls?  I hope everyone is having a happy hump day filled with...uh...happy humpies!  My new friend and amazing designer Dalriada Delwood  of FireBird Designs has a super dahling and fantabulous LBD (little black dress) for sale at The Black Market and I just had to let you in on the secret before its gone!  Oh and I can't forget the next best thing.  Besides it being adorable, its also only 100L!

Now I have to say I'm sure that when she made this dress what you see in my interpretation in this picture is probably not what she had in mind!   I was feeling a little back to nature today *giggles*  I'm blurring the lines of fashion.  Call it forest chic! This adorable cloak from May's Soul was the perfect thing !  It makes me feel all RAWWWWR!     What can I say?  I'm an animal.  Baby it's in my nature....


The goodie spots:
(not to be confused with naughty spots)

Hair:  !lamb. Zelda (Mesh) - Carrot Cakes Pack (collabor88)

Skin:  Essences - Whisper *Brown Sugar*

Cloak:  *May's Soul* My deer cloak

Dress:  FBD Wild in black (The Black Market)

This is what happens when you blog on only 3 hours sleep!  Hope you enjoy and as always keep shopping Dolls!  ~ kaileebaby

P.S.  Let the earworm begin *points down below*




Comments

Post a Comment