Retro Rockabilly Dollyfabulousity!!

Hello, loverlies!!! It's me again, popping in to do a real quick post tonight!!!

Kaileebaby did a super awesome post about Death Rocker Bettie Crocker which can be found here, and I never heard of that store until she posted! Sooo...of course I needed to go and favorite ALL OF THE THINGS *giggles*  I love the entire store, but I especially loved this dress...the Peggy Sue!


Lookit this!!! :D


I'm totally lovin the short skirt, and the texture of the dress...AH-mazing! All monstery and comicy and just fabulous, dahling...

Close-up of the super duper jewelry!


I've got some fun stuff in the works for my next couple of posts coming up, so keep an eye out! Until later, my dears...happy shopping!! <3

~Caiti


What I'm Wearing!
Hair: D!va "Mana" - Garnet, colored darker red(Hair Fair 2013)
Glasses: =MODA= Studded Pin-Up Glasses(16 colors to choose from, included in the HUD!)
Choker: Twisted&Spoiled Leather Collar(Texture Change)
Necklace: Cute Poison - Zombie Necklace(not available on the Marketplace)
Dress: ^v^DRBC^v^ on the Marketplace! Peggy Sue Dress - Creature Feature
Shoes: .:EC:. Ysaline Heels [Kit2] (24 Colors to choose from, for 100L!)


Comments