You are my candy girl!

I've made my love for KaTnipZ no secret.
The newest hunt she put together is so adorable.
The Candy Girl Hunt is yummy and kawaii and just... squee worthy!
The prizes all have something to do with candy or cupcakes or something yummy :3
This is a 5L hunt but only 5L.  Not free but close!

First giftie I fell in love with was  this dress.
It comes with heels that match the dress but SL was being a pain about me putting attachments on and off so I couldn't show them off :/
You can find this mesh dress and the matching shoes at .::Pink Sugah::.

This colorful take on a school girl type outfit was from .*CHaRM*.
It came with the layer shirt, mesh skirt, and knee socks!
Makes you wanna eat me up right?!  *grins*

Like I said, the hunt isn't free but each prize is 5L.
However if you go to the website, HERE, you can preview the prizes!
Happy hunting and nom times!

xoxoxox-Savvy

Comments