Dolly with a twist

Hello my name is Kai and i'm a Dolly.  Wait, that sounded like an AA meeting didn't it? Maybe I am addicted but if I am I refuse to stop.  If you tell me to go to rehab i'm gonna say "No, no, no!"    Often times when i'm in Dolly mode I have to have something on thats a little quirky and different.  Sometimes dark.  I just recently found a store and along with that store I found a fashion trend thats been growing steadily.  Little did I know I've actually been in fashion this whole time! Welcome to a world I intend to embrace as much as I can in SL...Bubblegoth!

What is this Bubblegoth you say?  Why let me tell you.  Its fashion and a state of mind.  Bubblegoth is Happy, twisted, quirky, fun, dark and beautiful.  As Urban Dictionary puts it:  Something that is light, cute and wonderful but can be creepy and somewhat dark in appearance as well.  This phrase was first coined by singer Kerli as a way to describe her style.  I...Love...It!

Meet Creator iokko Molko, owner of .{yumyum}. and along with her my adorable new bear  ilo (pronounced E-Loo)  Isn't she cute?? She's all ready for the apocalypse but she remains fashionable with her lil bow. I just wanna squish her!  I saw a bear just like her in a photo of Kerli and I think Iokko did an amazing job recreating her here!  She makes a great addition to my Violent Seduction dress and super cutes NS mask!

Take a little peeky at the photos and go out, shop, have fun and join the Bubblegoth nation with me!







Hair:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Eva HairStyle/Summer Blondies

Mask:  NS::  Kawaii Sleep Mask 

Bracelets:  .{yumyums}. {Greedy Pack} Way Girlie Bracelet {All}  (lots of different styles and colors to choose from!)

Bear:  .{yumyums}.  War-Ready ilo {Glamour} {rez.touch}  (also comes in brown!)

Dress:  Violent Seduction - Versailles (Cream)

Skin:  Glam Affair - Candy skin - America 01 (The Arcade

Lips:  [Ill] Illusory - Love Lips - Un-Naturals (Store closed)

Much love my dolly friends!  Kaileebaby






Comments