I got that boom boom pow!

I've been trying to play catch up today but my mind keeps drifting off into "Oh, look shiny" moments.  I'm spinning around in circles like a little puppy trying to catch her tail.!  At least I can still be cute while I'm running around like a crazy person!  That's what's important here. 

Enough of my run on rambling and on with the awesomeness that I found for you this weekend!




Hair:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Jawa V1-V2 HairStyle/Black-White

Shirt:  *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Marina red

Pants:  NS:: Mesh  Boom Boom Capris (HUD)

Shoes:  {T a r a} GLAMOROUS Shoes Pink

Pose:  Virtual Props & Poses - Ahoy There

******


Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Melissa Mesh Hair - Gingerbread - RARE

Necklace:  **RE** LUX Celeste Necklace

Dress:  .:MALT:. MESH Selena Dress - Cornflower (ACID LILY SPECIAL 70L)

Shoes:  {TARAshoes} ERA High Heels 

Pose:  oOo Studio - K (The Arcade)

******


Hair:  =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Lala" Blondes

Dress:  FBD Black lace dress w/ boots (*.^ Feeb's Rascals St. ^.* Sales Room )

Pose:  [Virtual Props] Trophy Wife




Comments