Limited time only!

As soon as I logged on today, Ember im'd me.
"YOU HAVE TO GO GET THIS DRESS!"
Who am I to argue with her?
 
For the next 10 days, if you join the I ♥ Ruby group, she has a gorgeous dress in it.
Its so pretty and a perfect dress to go to all those September birthday parties.
(Supposedly September has more birthdays in it than any other month :3)


Dress:  [RUBY] - BUBBLES - SPECIAL EDITION - BEIGE
(Group gift.  Only in group notices!)
secondlife:///app/group/fa73d630-e9b9-9913-f964-613c5e31ff18/about
Paste ^ this into local and it should give you the group :3
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Elaine -  reds

Btw, I just noticed, this is post 101 for me!
Thank you all for putting up with me this long and it's been an awesome ride filled with super cool designers and fantastic clothing!
Here's to 99 more posts! <3

xoxoxox - Savvy
 

Comments