Lips of an angel

Yay I can blog today!  Yesterday was a bad day to be a blogger.
Between having no skin, gray skin, no shape, clothing not removing, too much clothing layering on, nothing rezzing... Kai and I were ready to storm LL and demand they fix the darn servers!
BUT, today seemed normal :D
After logging on this morning and going through my notecards and offliners, I noticed there seems to be a definite theme among a few designers today.
And since I have thought today was Sunday, all day, I suppose its fitting.
Its a holiday here in the states which throws me off every time lol.
I skipped over to Perfect Wardrobe since their new round started recently and as I said, angelicness was to be found.
*Polishes her halo*



Headband:  -UtopiaH- Angelic Headband White - Lace Pink @ Perfect Wardrobe
(There is also a darker version for sale)
Hair: Clawtooth: Tootsie (Outrageous Pack) (Bought at hair fair, not sure if its available at mainstore)
Dress:  [ SAKIDE ] Pure Angel Dress @ Perfect Wardrobe
(Dress comes with tango appliers, these ADORABLE wings, and a hud so you can choose 4 different colors.  Also a dark version is available if you prefer to be a fallen angel :3)
Tattoo: .:CoLL:. My Loving Angel

Have a great week everyone! <3

xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments