No..I haven't had no dope, lift up the velvet rope

Gooood afternoon my sweet dolls!  Hope you all had a rockin weekend.  I sure did and I got up this morning inspired and ready to roll.  Hence the title.  I was listening to one of my favorite tunes as I was putting together some fantabulous outfits to show you today.  You will be glad to know that all of these outfits have been booty shaking tested and rocker doll approved!  Check out the sexy newness from some of my favorite places : Gang/Cold, DRBC, Sugar, Envious, LoLa and so much more.   Then after you have gotten your eye candy fill get your rump shaker going and head on out to shop til you drop!


Hair:  Iconic contessa Mono

Headphones:  {::.noise.::} headphones .::C.C. Kre-ations::.

Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Candy Love Heart - Long - Lilac (previous Arcade round)

Dress:  [Gang/Cold] Inno Dress (with HUD to change design)

Boots:  BAX Prestige Boots Candy Latex



Hair:  !lamb. Zelda (Mesh) - Carrot Cakes Pack

Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Jazz Hands Frog - Red (The Arcade)

Bracelet:  _CandyDoll_ Mustache Cherry Bracelet

Top:  SUGAR Fringed Bead Top 

Skirt:  FBD Mini slit skirts belt

Leggings:  ^v^DRBC^v^ Ballet Leggings w/ Optional Charm - Red Hots 



Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Lyma -  variety

earrings:  [AUX] Sunray Earrings - VIP (Gift)

Bracelet:  :[MANDALA] MILKY WAY BANGLEs/polly white

Outfit:  Pants, top, shoes - .:LoLa:. bitch highschool white/black




Hair:  "LoQ Hair" Cognac (Left & Right sides) w/ bow

Skin:  *Glance Skins - Nyasha - Bean - Skin PACK

Pants, top & wrist band :  :.Envious.: Bitter Sweet Symphony

Boots:  :FY: Ass Kickers (part of Vanity outfit)


  Until I return, I leave you with this awesome tune!
Love and Candy,
Kaileebaby

*video fixed*

Comments