Costumes & Gatchas & Sales.. Oh my!


Got a notice from Ellemeno today..
It had me jumping out my chair and rushing over to the store.
Seems she has two new costumes out and on sale for only 25L !!!
I grabbed them both of course.
 Both have appliers for tangos and Fat Azz also the skeleton one has appliers for Slink feet!
 Quite the bargain for 25L. 
Also she has beside there her other cute Disney inspired costumes
 @ 25% off the already low prices!
Oh and did I mention Gatchas? Yes I did!!!
8 in store by the entrance filled with oodles of cuteness.
Be gentle girls. No pushing!!!
Happy Sunday to you all .
xoxo
Ember. ♥


Hair - Alice Project Halloween Massacre Special 10/26 - Kumi. 
(Hurry! Might still be free)
Costume - ! ellemeno ! bones - white
Pose prop - Diesel Works - PolyWall v.2012 Photography Prop


Hair - Alice Project - Rosemary - Infinity (MM Board)
Costume - ! ellemeno ! slave leia
 pose prop - Diesel Works - PolyWall v.2012 Photography Prop


GATCHAS!!

Comments