Fashionable Quickie!

...because quickies can be quite naughty and dirty...but this isn't one of those moments!! :P

Hello, darlings! It's Caiti here with a quick post...I've got a lot of stuff coming up this weekend in both SL and RL, so I just wanted to squeeze something fabulous in.

I have so many things backlogged in my "To Be Blogged" folder, so much from all of my sponsors(thank you all for keeping me around and understanding, by the way), but I put this sexy little number by LivGlam on, and was immediately inspired to do a write-up.


It's a perfect number to slip into if you need to dress up for any kind of business meeting, and it gives a subtle nod to sexy with the lace chemise underneath.

Look at this fun bustle in the back!! Zomgahs!!! :D
The skirt is partial mesh, a pant layer with a mesh middle area for the skirt, which doesn't look bad at all...and if I'll wear it, then you know it's awesomesauce!

 I paired it with a favorite go-to shoe from Ncore, and fought my way into Collabor88 for the Maxi Gossamer jewelry...a slightly messy bun completes my look today! 

Stick around...I have plans in the works for a super awesome costume blog post next!!! Until then...keep on shoppin!

~Caiti

What I'm Wearing:
Hair: [taketomi](formerly Burley) Sachi_Red01(colored darker red)
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer at Collabor88 Angelica's Ankh Of Power
Outfit: *Liv-Glam* [LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] First Taste of Hurt Hud 1
Shoes: N-core Cuore "Fatpack" (Red worn) 
**Oh!! And also, ladies...N-core is having a shoe sale until October 20th. Select styles/colors of shoes are for sale at $295 a pair! That's more than half off!!**

Comments