Sale @ (red)Mint !!!


I am sure everyone has heard about this ginormous sale!
Loads and loads of stuff up to 75% off!!
I have stood here for hours staring and drooling over the goodies there..
 Like this choker.. Sigh so pretty.

Head over to (red)Mint and check it out!!



On female Ember
Hair - Alice Project - Hyori - Infinity
Top - (r)M~(Dwindle)Top ~ No.08 (Mesh)
Skirt -  (r)M~LowRise miniSkirt ~ No.07 (Mesh) 
Bangles- (r)M ~ Bangles w/ Rings (Copper) 
Posture collar- (r)M~Posture Collar > No.02 
Skin - [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press

On male Ember
Hair - booN NMR122 hair ash
Top - ( R E D ) M I N T ~ L A C E U P ~ T S H I R T (No.08) 
Jeans - ( R E D ) M I N T ~ J E A N S ~ SIDE DROP (No.4)
Underwear - ( R E D ) M I N T ~ B O X E R S ~ SIDE/BACK DROP (No.7)
Skin - ~Tableau Vivant~ Hybrid skin (Xmas 2012 customers gift )

Comments