Why don't you do right?

So as I have said time and time again..
October is my second favorite month.
And as Halloween approaches... (4 days, 8 hours... not that I'm counting)
I found a few different costumes I HAD to show off.
Scary, cute, gory, pretty, free, not so free, cheap, and full price.
This post is going to cover them all!

First couple of costumes were FREE.
F-R-E-E
Pulse Games have outdone themselves this year.
I think a mod in chat this morning said there were at least 61 prizes from a ton of different designers.
And I love the hunt... Its a mystery that you have to solve and get out alive!
The prizes are hidden among 2 sims all through the hunt.
And.. omg I could do an entire blog post on the awesomeness of the game but I won't.
(Btw you have now LOST the game *snickers*)
Pulse Game's fb page is HERE

Hat, dress, blindfold, stockings, boots, underwear, and pipe
Sakide's System Failure Hunt Prizes 1-4.
You have to find them all to complete the look.
System Failure hunt is HERE
Hair:  Alice Project's first free Halloween Massacre prize!
Pose: *[Starry Heaven]* Cocoa 5

Crown, Skin, Dress, Belt:
System Failure Prize # (FIERCE DESIGNS)
Eyes: System Failure Prize #1 The Stringer Mausoleum - *TSM* Push to Start Eyes [Mesh] - DeathBOT

Hair: Tameless Hair Valentina - Mega Pack - Not Free but her hair is awesome and deffo worth a look
Pose: Project Puppet Zombie G5 (FREE Group giftie!)

Next up isn't free but adorable!
*RoTtEn DeFiAnCe* has released 4 different versions of this freaking cute as a button costume.

 Hat, Outfit, Cake, Apron:  [*RD*]*Betty Baker-Black & Orange*
There are 4 versions you can buy, Black/Orange, Orange/Black,  Black/Orange Bloody, Orange/Black Bloody.
Hair: Magika [02] Curious
Prop: ::WetCat:: "HomeMade" (This was a gift at the Candy Fair which is over now, not sure if it's in the store or not)

Next is one of the sexiest costumes I've seen in awhile.
And it's still classy.
Because I am a classy lady!
Hair: Exile::Just a Reason: 5. Dark Reds
Dress, Gloves:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Jessica Rainbow Dress
Shoes:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Jessica Rainbow Shoes
Eyeliner:  - DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp
Lipstick:  *Gothica's* Bb Lipstick Set (For SL Viewer 2) (Deep Red)
(12 lipstick colors for 25 lindens!!!!)
Pose:  MODEL POSES - Marcia 4

Isn't this fabulous?  Catwa also has the full avatar full sale complete with skin, shape and hair.
I just am far too attached to my own shape and skin.
And I love this hair with this look :D

Happy costuming everyone!
(4 days and 7 hours left!)

xoxoxox - Savvy




Comments