Yes I have a problem..

Just a quick post today to showcase a couple new things I found.
I really think I have a shopping problem.
I see things, make grabby hands, and HAVE to have them!

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Anais 2 Mesh Hair - Reds Pack
Outfit: SLX Outfit Gypsy
(Hud for the shirt and skirt)
Pose Prop: GLITTERATI - The Shopaholic Closet

Hair: eep . hair 005 . colors
Dress: Ducknipple - DN Mesh: Peggy Winter Dress w HUD
Shoes: N-core DELICIOUS- Burgundy (Mesh)
Pose Prop: GLITTERATI - The Shopaholic Closet

Will be back soon with lots of new-newness!
OH YEAH... before I forget..
Sakide has a wonderful deal going on right now..
Join the group (Which has a 250L join fee)
Then tp to the VIP Lounge...
A room FULL of free stuff, (Which I plan on showing off soon)
 annnnddd...
There is a kiosk you can click on , and get a 650L in store credit!
So if you shop there as much as I do, its almost like she's really paying YOU 400L to join the group.
BUY ALL THE THINGS!

xoxox - Savvy

Comments