You Better Work!

Good afternoon,Dolls!  I've gotta a little quickie for you today! Lots of things going on right now but I had to take a minute to pop on and show you a lil somethin' somethin'.  During my usual perusal of websites, marketplace and flickr I found a new store!  Its call Scrub and believe me when you leave from out of there you will be anything but a "scrub"  Oh my grilled cheesus!  This place is hawt and I had so much fun putting together an outfit to show you guys.  I can not forget any of my other fave places like Miss Canning, Hucci, Yumyums and Le Poppycock that made it all come together.  So feast your eyes below, taste of all the yummy goodness provided by these awesome designers and GO, SHOP, BE FREE!



Hair:  ICONIC Katrina  Cafes Limited Edition  *worn with [ef] Eskimo Fashion - Laya Lace Front Caps (Hairbases) - Black (wear)*

Collar:  [R3] Jasmine Collar [V1]

Necklace:  Muschi Dunkel Collar - (part of Dunkel dress outfit)

Skin:  Deesses Skins: Loreen - group gift

Lips:  [PF] Glossy Pout  Lipsticks - <Bright>  Choco

Top:  :: Miss Canning :: [Becka Bodysuit] 6 colors + Tango + Phat azz

Corset:  ...::: Scrub :::... Do you have the time?

Skirt:  ::HH:: Hucci Suede Mini Skirt - Sunshine

Stockings:  Le Poppycock *Lace Stockings* (FatPack Week Discount Room)

Nails & wrist bands:  ...::Scrub:::.. Supreme Nails

Purse:  .{yumyums}. Hard Candy Purse {Candy Corn} (Group gift - Acid Lily)

Poses:  Kirin Pose - Fuyu no uta 4 (Acid Lily)
 Exposeur - TM Intro Kanani


'Till later dolls, keep rockin and shoppin!
Kaileebaby



Comments