Baby it's cold outside

I change clothes, at least, 3 times a day in sl.
A lot of the time, it is more.
But ever since I got my little hands on this dress, I've wore it.
3 days now >.>
Don't call the fashion police!  When you see it you will agree, it's too pretty to take off.
And I'm still wearing those Gos shoes from the shoe fair <.<
I haven't taken them off since I bought them...
Not even to sleep!

Hair: Exile::Dream of Paradise
Makeup: eyeliner gift (red)sand Free group gift!
Dress: Immerse Sequoia Red @ Fashion Fair which opens November 30th
Shoes: [Gos] Bordello - Dita - Black @ Shoetopia

Daddy loves this dress too, and it's been getting so cold around here that I thought it was just perfect.
Though... I will be taking it off tonight.  Daddy threatened me with fabreeze.

Happy Monday!
xoxoxox - Savvy


Comments