Breaking News........

I'm so excited! 
I ran in here to turn on the TV so you could see it on the news! 
I got into Shoetopia! I know, right? and I'm the first of the Paperdolls to make it there, so now you see why it's news! Ill get to the shoes in a minute, that's called a tease in the TV biz.
But first.....
Check out my awesome shirt. Its from Entente and looks great, 
Comes in a base white, then you can add colors (sold separately) like this Red pinstripe Im rocking!


OK now the lead story!...... 
Adjunct Loafers at Shoetopia! 
Look how sweet they look up close, yeah you need them! 
They come in 3 colors, this is the Black.



Here's the Shoetopia link so head there and see for yourself.
Now stay tuned, more to come!

Credits
Hair   TYLER - Dark - REDGRAVE 
Shirt  Entente Sacha Shirt
Shoes  Adjunct  Men's Penny Loafer - Black
Location provided by: Captured Moments

Comments