Chasing the white rabbit

Heya sexy dolls!  I'm late, i'm late!  There's no time for delay!
I had to rush in today to tell you about the super dahling outfit from FBD.
Its available for just a blink of an eye at the Sold Out Event.  Only 12 available and you don't want to miss out.  I grabbed me one and topped it off with my adorable pumpkin hat from Rotten Defiance.  I know!  Cute right?

Hop, run, take a plane..I don't care how you get there.  Just get there if you can!

Happy shopping from your resident White Rabbit,
Kaileebaby


Hair:  [LeLutka]-DULCINA hair/Naturals

Hat & Ring:  [*RD*]*Bronze Pumpkin Set* (Perfect Wardrobe)

Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Clockwork Steampunk Heart (collabor88)

Outfit:  FBD White snake leather spiked jacket outfit (Only 12 sold) - Sold Out Event

Squirrel - !Ohmai : Steampunk Chestnut Squirrel (Collabor88)



Comments