Falling for you

I love this time of year.  The weather is starting to get cooler and a slight nip is in the air.  My favorite thing to do is to find something good to read, put on some awesome tunes, snuggle up in a warm comfy sweater and get lost for a few hours.  I also love getting out and touring all the great places there are to see in SL.  There is so much creativity out there and It's fun to see all the great things done to some of my favorite sims as they make way for the changing of the season.  I hope you get a chance to get out there do some shopping and explore this great world we "live" in!
Until later dolls,
Kaileebaby


Hair:  Magika // Blonde Pack // Natalie

Outfit:  FBD tickle me pink  (Feebs Rascals St. Sales Room

Pose:  .ginchi. Vintage Comic Pack #1




Hair:  [LeLutka]-DULCINA hair/Naturals

Skin:  Filthy -  Group.Gift#2.2013

Scarf:  [*RD*]*Kawaii Toast Scarfs*

Shirt:  :CB: Mara Top Giraffe

Pants:  SUGAR - Lo-Rise Tied Up Leather Pants  - SILVER EYELETS

Been listening to this group all day.  I was always taught to share so now you get to have them stuck in your head too!  I'm sweet like that.  You're welcome...


Comments