Fun with friends

So Ember and I decided to take another look at the Rockabilly fair.
And stumbled across Sakide's store :D
She has out an awesome outfit for the girls.
And a great outfit for the men too!
After some discussion, we decided to grab Mr Teddy and shove the outfit on him to show off both :D
Oh by the way, I FINALLY made it into shoetopia!  And I haven't stopped crowing over my new feet pretties <3


On Sav:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Felicity -  reds
Outfit: [ SAKIDE ] Glamor Girl Outfit TRFF @ The Rockabilly Fashion Fair
Shoes: [Gos] Bordello - Dita - Black @ Shoetopia

On 'Teddy'
Hair: *Dura* The 3th year Anniversary hair(Black)
Outfit:  [ SAKIDE ] Teddy Boy Outfit @ The Rockabilly Fashion Fair
Skin:  genral (red)sand Fasion bag gift

Up close of the shoes because I am in love with them.
Ember, Carson and Cozee have had to listen to me squee over them all day :D

Have a great week everyone!!

xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments