Good girl turned bad

Who's gonna run this town tonight?  I am!  
Your resident good doll turned bad! 
Alright, alright...maybe the town was just a coffeehouse and maybe the coffee house was empty.
and erm...maybe I'm not really bad.  That's not what's important here.  The important thing is that I have awesome things and that um..you love me.  Yeah that's it, you love me and I've got goodies to show you!  So let's focus on that.  Take a peek and go out and buy all the things!
Keep rockin dolls!
Kaileebaby



Hair:  (Chemistry) Hair - Harlie

Skin:  Deesses Skins: Loreen 

Mouth:  [whatever] Teeth

Cigarette:  ::LC::  E-Hookahs - Vanilla

Outfit:  NS::  Punk Alternative Outfit (jacket,top,skirt,glasses)

Hands:  ...::Scrub:::.. Supreme Nails

Poses:  <K&S> Standing poses - 001











Comments