I'm bringing sexy back!

Yes yes, it seems to get longer and longer between my posts.
Working retail during this time of year, will kill even the strongest of minds I am told!
But I decided to take some time out today and show off a new outfit.

[Context] has a new skirt/top combo out.
The great thing about this is it comes with a hud.
I love huds with clothes.  It helps save me room in my massive inventory, and it's like you get a bunch of different clothes, for the price of one :3

Hair: Tameless Hair Viveka - Naturals
Outfit: [Context] Gemma micro Mini outift Pack 1 Marketplace Link
(Comes with a hud for the top and skirt, each hud has 8 different texture options so you can mix and match)
Shoes: [Gos] Bordello - Dita - Black @ Shoetopia
Pose: Image Essentials Free to Use Photo Studios

This outfit makes me feel so sexy :D 

xoxox - Savvy

 


Comments