It's hard out here

What's shakin,Dolls?  Life has been so hectic lately I don't know if I'm coming or going but I had to take a few minutes to show you some yumminess!  Knockers has done it again with this sexy retro look.  I felt so spicey wearing it.  RAWR!  Oh, and I can't forget,  a must do on your list of do-bees is the Brit Tits hunt.  For all you girls with the bodacious tatas it's a British invasion of smexy  coming at you 23 Nov.  I love my adorable Doctor Who inspired top.  You can't get anymore British than that!  Anywho (you see what I did there?)...keep your eyes peeled for more goodies from that hunt!
Keep Rockin Dolls!
Kaileebaby


Hair:  Chemistry Hair - Tamora

Knockers: Rockin Rebel Jacket

Knockers: Stripped tee (bonus w/ jacket)

Knockers: Wiggle Pencil Skirt

Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin DELICIOUS Ashley 



Hair:  Tameless Hair Bella 

Skin:  =MODA=LEONA ~LATTE

Mouthie:  .ILLUSORY. Dessert Bunny - Sunday Treat

Shirt:  PWH Whovian Xmas Knit Tardis Blue (Brit Tits Hunt)

Skirt:  The Sea Hole - Lorette (Mesh) Skirt - Enchanted Pool (March Arcade)




Comments