Little bit of this, little bit of that.

Its been a bad week.
Between schedules and people, I am very happy to see this week end.
I start a new job tomorrow, so that is on the plus side!
And my postings may be a bit sporadic, especially as the holiday season approaches.
BUT to celebrate my last day of joblessness, I decided to indulge in the best kind of therapy.
Retail therapy!
I spent monies everywhere today!
And you, our fabulous readers, get to reap the benefits :D
(PSSST FAMESHED STARTED TODAY!  THANK YOU MR CARSON FOR THE REMINDER!)

Today starts a new round of Fifty Linden Friday and fi*Friday!
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Jade Mesh Hair - Crystal pink (FLF item, TODAY ONLY!)
Dress:  *Ninia* Suspender Dress (IceCream) @ fi*Friday!
Pose: EP - Delicate #2 //elephante poses//

Hair: Exile::Dream of Paradise Dark Reds
Dress: :{F.A.D}: T.A Club Dress Black @ fi*Friday!
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Isabella Sandals - Black @ Collabor88 (Which ends in just a few days!)
Pose: EP - Delicate #6 //elephante poses//
I have to show off the back of this dress.. 
 The lacing on this dress is so sexy.

And finally something I bought from ~Blacklace~  JUST for my hubby ;)
Hair:  Exile::Daydream Dark Reds @ Fameshed (New round started TODAY!)
Outfit:  ~Blacklace~ Leave Your Hat On: Red Lace & Blk Satin Set
(Comes with hat, tie, lingerie, and shirt!)
Pose was an ao pose.

So have a great weekend everyone!
And here's to a better week!  Cheers!

xoxox - Savvy


Comments