Mixing and Matching

I tend to buy and wear dresses as a primary style.  I find myself buying cute skirts and tops, in the hope that I can make a bunch of fun looks by mixing and matching.  I've learned the hard way that many mesh items only fit correctly with their matching piece, and too often, I only like one half or the other, so I either don't buy, or I have a stranded item hidden forever in my inventory awaiting its match.  So many cute tops are paired with pants, which are a rarity in my wardrobe, so when I find a skirt that looks good with some of my favorite tops, it really makes my heart beat faster.

I am thrilled with my new skirt from ISON - the Side Ruffle Skirt in Sand!  It is a steal at only L$88 at Collabor88.  I paired it with a fun and flirty top from ColdLogic - Laurie in Berry.  I tossed on my N-Core Obession heels in Brown and I'm ready to rumble!  I just may have to head back to Collabor88 to grab the fat pack of the ISON skirt, and start introducing them to my extensive collection of single tops....and find some more matches made in heaven!


CREDITS:

Skirt:  ISON - Side Ruffle Skirt in Sand (available at November's Collabor88 - L$88)

Top:  ColdLogic - Laurie in Berry

Shoes:  N-Core - Obsession in Brown from Fat Pack

Hair:  Truth Hair - Jacqueline - Dark Browns

Pose:  Essential Soul Studio & Poses - Just Shy

Comments