The Shoe Whore Strikes Again...

And this time, she brought company!!! 

Oh yes, ma'am...I'm back from a fabulous RL vacation JUST in time for some delicious goodies! 

I did happen to make it over to Shoe Heaven(Shoetopia) and wandered about, just drooling over all of the pretties that were released there, but before I could go drop my money on those shoes, Diktator dropped their new release...and since I'm totally obsessed with Usermane's extremely unique designs, I walked away from Shoetopia emptyhanded, but I still came out on top. eeeEEEEeee!!!! 

I was so excited to buy these shoes that I dragged Kaileebaby over to my blogging studio(she was teasin me with her shoes all the time that I was tryin to get home, lol), and we went to town :D

This release is aptly named Punk.

Oh my word, there is sooo much detail to this shoe, it's not even funny. For starters, the shoe comes in two styles. The Classic(left) is great to wear for your everyday kind of stuff, you could even dress up a business outfit with this style. The Avant-Garde(right)...now those are a showstopping shoe. You want all eyes on you(or your feet)? Show up wearing this shoe and you'll have all the other girls around you drooling.  I know I was, and I still am...I don't know when(or if) I will be taking these shoes off in the future, but they're totally worth it!!!

What I'm Wearing!

Hair: [LeLutka]-SALOME hair - Jessica(colored darker red)
Eyeliner: Corvus : Fighter Eyeshadow
Ears/Earrings: [Mandala] Unisex Steking EARS
Necklace:[Mandala] Lotus(small) Necklace/Black
Ring: ...:::Scrub:::... Raus Rings Dx(I haven't taken this ring off since I got it, loves loves!)
Jacket: =MODA= Designs Karlie Cropped Leather Jacket&HUD
Shirt: =MODA= Sandi Scoop Neck Tee Fatpack(worn in Pink)
Pants: Maitreya Leather Skinny Pants*Black(Tapered)
Shoes: [Diktator] - PUNK - Fatpack(Classic Heel)

What Kai's Wearing!

Hair: ICONIC Katrina
Skin: {Meghindo's} ~ Beyonce ~ Re-up ~
Lips: [PF] Glossy Pout Lipsticks - <Deep>
Earrings: [MANDALA] Tukemono earrings/Gold
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - MG - Necklace - Clockwork Steampunk Heart
Bracelet: [MANDALA] Takara Bangle/Animal Fur Set
Outfit: ISON V-cut Jumpsuit
Shoes: [Diktator] - PUNK - Gold(Avant Garde Heel)

Keep on rockin, dolls!!! <3
~Caiti & Kaileebaby

Comments