We got the fire and we're gonna let it burn

I've been doing  more SL traveling today and soaked up a little culture while I was at it!  I found  a new event  and dragged my poor hubby along with me.  He was very gracious as always and even helped to carry some of the bags.  I promise I didn't have too many.  Maybe 5...or 20 at the most!

The Water Lantern Festival is a beautiful place.  It wasn't just about the sweet goodies that I found there but the experience of the location.  Very relaxing (albeit a bit laggy for me) to wander around and check out the different vendors that were participating.  I thought it very fitting that I was wearing one of my favorite LpD dresses.  I felt like a walking water lily *giggles*  There were several really cute things to be found and I left with a smile on my face!
Zai Jian!
Kaileebaby


Hair:  Magika - Meow

Skin:  Snow Rabbit - Nea Hybrid Avatar

Feet:  Gos Boutique - Barefeet - Arched

Dress:  *LpD* - *Carmen* Dress Flowers

Pose:  Zzang -  You are my light (Water Lantern Festival)

Fish:  +Half-Deer+ Flowerhead Goldfish [Dream]  (WLF)

Dolls:  .Tokame.  Handheld Kokeshi Doll - Sora (WLF)

           .Tokame. Handheld Kokeshi Doll (with angel wings)- Tenshi RARE (WLF)









Comments