Read any good books lately?

One of my bad habits is inspecting other avatars.
If you are wearing something I like, and if it's not a layer, I will do everything I can to find out where its from.
Mesh can be tricky sometimes but where there is a will there is a way.
The other day I was wandering and seen someone with a rather pretty dress on.
I loved it.
I wanted it.
But the person refused to tell me where they got it!
So I kept my eye out and finally seen someone else with it on.  That person was MUCH more accommodating and gave me a landmark :D
And... there are exclusives and gachas and omg the pretties :D
I picked the blue one which is unusual as everything I buy is usually pink or red.
But then I found these awesome ~*Souzou Eien*~ Wings  at the Fantasy Collective to match...

 Hair: (r)M Hair No.17'14 ~ Cashmere Red
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Cara ] - [Ice FairyTDR]
Hair decoration:  .::DD::. Elizabeth Hairpiece - Black RARE @ Pride & Prejudice
Dress: *{Junbug}* Mrs. Darcy Dreaming @ Pride & Prejudice
Necklace: O O M P H! The Key to Flight Necklace - Oomph! @ Pride & Prejudice
Wings: ~*S.E.*~ Jeweled Fae Wings [Sapphire] @ Fantasy Collective
 Pose: (In top picture) Oops: Lalochezia Poses & Gallimaufry - Oops 5
Book: Frogstar - Lost in a Good Book #12 Princess Handbook @ Pride & Prejudice
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Nail polish: -{ZOZ}- Just Dark Metals Polish
Location: Imaginaria

Happy Monday everybody! ♥
xoxox - Savvy

Comments