The monies.. they leave me D:

At least that's how I've been feeling.
Completely and utterly my fault though... because I keep stumbling across epic events that require the monies.
Doesn't help I'm a fashion addict, and have a clothes fetish.
As in... I need all the clothes.
And they need me damnit!
ANYWAYS.. I found something called 'Designer Circle'
And oh my lawd it has so many pretties! 
Luckily everything there is between 80-100 Lindens so you can get more for your monies.

 Hair: >TRUTH< Velvet -  reds (*sadface* No longer available)
Jumper: [LL] MHM 29-30 Jan: Ragnfrid sleeveless romper Set @ Designer Circle
Pose/Location: Image Essentials

Hair and Hat: Tameless Hair Frankie - Naturals
Dress: [AMARELO MANGA] - Dress  Joyce @ Designer Circle
Shoes: [AMARELO MANGA] - Pumps  Joyce @ Designer Circle
Pose/Location: Image Essentials

 Hair: Exile::Quiet Afterthought Wildcards
Shirt Dress:  A&CO-Cotton College Mini Dress-Lights-All with HUD @ Designer Circle
Shoes: [Gos] Bordello - Dita - White
Pose/Location: Image Essentials

Happy shopping and have a great weekend!
xoxox - Savvy

Comments