Timber!

Because that is what my linden balance is screaming after last night!
So many events going on :D
And all of them have my lindens.. D:
Gachas, events, fairs... oh my!
There are way too many reasons to stay at home this month..
So that is why I had to do my pictures on the porch.. I haven't had time to decorate my house yet!

Hair: Exile::Run To You Wildcards
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Cara ] - [Ice FairyTDR] @ The Dressing Room
Wings: *Tentacio* steampunk wings delicate white @ Final Fantasy Fair
Dress: [:: JesyDream ::] Marion Dress WHITE @ Style Icon Fashion Fair
Hair bow, necklace, bracelet, ring: adoness: princess mia: accessories
Shoes: ! ellemeno ! parish pumps (bow front) - light pink - Coming up at the Thrift Shop!
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Pose: {NanTra} Bardot 5 @ Style Icon Fashion Fair


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Snow -  reds
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Cara ] - [Ice FairyTDR] @ The Dressing Room
Wings:  *Tentacio* steampunk wings black @ Final Fantasy Fair
Dress: :KR: Sequin Evening Gown - Silver @ Style Icon Fashion Fair
Dog: .Birdy. Boston Buddy - Cuddle - The Mens Dept
Pose: {NanTra} Bardot 2 @ Style Icon Fashion Fair

Go and spend lindens!
Have a great weekend <3
xoxox - Savvy


Comments