Double Take.

Gawd, have I  mentioned lately how much I love to change my look?
Someone new every day!! Today's look makes me feel so sexy!

I recently applied to blog for CaTwA and got accepted!!!! 
SQUEE!
I am all kinds of excited about this because for any of you who knows me.. Know what a hair whore I am. RL I am a hairstylist, I wish I had the skills to create hair here in SL but alas, I lack the patience for this soooo...
 I keep the hair  stores in buisness :D 
Thank you to not only CaTwA for believing me but all my other sponsors as well.
With your help I can live the dream.
Wanna clone my look? All info to do so in the credits below.
Much love to you all.
Ember ♥



Credits.
Hair - ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Zoe Hair [HUD 01 Standard]
Skin - .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Harlow Skin & Appliers{@ Room 69}
Shape - .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Harlow Shape{@ Room 69}
Eyes - -PC Eyes - Christmas Tale - Gift
Dress - ^;^CaTwA^;^ Kuwait Jessica Dress
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Nails - -{ZOZ}- Glass Flower Group Gift (Slinks)
Shoes - [L.Warwick] Callisto -Slingback Platform Heels- Pearl(For Slink)

This song has nothing to do with my post. 
Heard it this morning now so should you ♥


Comments