F*ck 'em he's a DJ!

I love music.
People tell me I should be a DJ.
But I only want to play what I want to listen to.
And I am not the most amicable person, so I'd rather just listen to other people work.
Leave it to the professionals ;)
But when Bren Dovgal @ Project Puppet released this new pose prop... I had to indulge in the DJ Fantasy.
I dug for my cutest headphones and decided to show off some new threads.
And of course break out the shoes I can't stop shoving into people's faces :D


Hair: KOY - Rust - Reds @ The Attic
Skin::[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red china fairy TDRF] @ The Dressing Room Fusion
Headphones: *AP* Butterfly Headphones - Music is Life - OLD Hunt gift
Glasses: SLX Outfit: Bum - Glasses - Part of the outfit
Bodysuit: ~Sassy!~ Caress bodysuit - black @ The Big Show
Skirt: 20.FIVE Mesh - Zip Skirt
Stockings: *PerveTTe* [Socks] Lace Socks [Black]
Shoes: *REIGN.- TRANCE HEELS- Black @ WCF3
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Pose Prop: Project Puppet DJ Booth Prop


Go get your dj on.
Or just take some really awesome pictures where you LOOK like a DJ :D

xoxox - Savvy





Comments