For the first time in forever

For the first time in forever, I wore shorts today!
The weather here has been crazy.
One day it's 70F, next day its 20F and snowing :/
But for today at least its pretty and warm and all spring like :3
I know I have been absent.
And I beg forgiveness.
Just been busy with rl work, and other projects in the works.
But never fear!  I am here for now, and I come bearing shinies!
 
 Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lovers - Colours
Wings: [ SAKIDE ] Ailis Wings White RARE @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair
Dress: [ SAKIDE ] Ailis Dresses Rare @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair
(Rare comes with a hud for all different colors!)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Gacha Heart Snow
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Bracelet: FBD Spring bracelet Pink gold @ .: Spring Wishes Market :. @ Feeb's Rascals St
Shoes: *REIGN.- TRANCE HEELS- White @ Whore Couture Fair 3
Pose: Top Picture: !bang - stand 394M
Bottom Picture: . Infiniti . - Flutter by Butterflies  - 4
Staff: {Kiku~ Fairy} Staff Hold R .::C.C. Kre-ations:..{Kiku~ Fairy}@ The Fantasy Room
Sheep: +Half-Deer+ Kerfluffle Sheep @ The Arcade

I'm super in love with these wings... I've wore them for 3 days before Ember got after me with the trimmers...
And these sheep... they are my new favorite things.
I can sit with them for hours and hours!
Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxox - Savvy


Comments

  1. Ahem...I only trim hair. Not wings. Wings are special, magical and yeah, never trim wings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment