Gachas & Whores....OK!

So I haven't actually made it to either event yet.
Too full *le sigh*
Buuut, I have some lovely friends who have passed me all sorts from the arcade just hear me squeal
 Savvy and D, thank you so so much!!!
I am too excited, wearing next to nothing all over SL.
Well I am wearing something, One of my most fave designers Paradisis popped in with goodies for the Whore Couture Fair
So I poured myself into this super sexy Bra & pantie set from her.
All my finds are listed below in credits.
Good luck on the Gachas!!!
And remember, Ember LOVES hair ♥



Credits.
Hair - ~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair - Dark Blonds{@ARCADE}
Skin - ::DS:: Antoinette,Velvet,Sugar,Bare{@CSR}
Shape - .:Panda Punx:. BS Keeley Avatar {MegaStuff Hunt Gift}
Eyes - PC Christmas Tale {Gift}
Outfit - PARADISIS Soft love Pink.{@WCF}
Necklace - FINESMITH NOYA TRIBE {@CSR}
Staff - {Kiku} original mesh staff .::C.C. Kre-ations::.
4 versions: Blossom, Fall, Fairy and Ghost{@Fantasy Room}
Tail - {Group Gift} {Hoshi~ sugar} tail .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.
Puggy! - .Birdy. Puggles {Piggy} {@ARCADE}

Comments