I can be your whore..

So in case you've been living under the rock.
The Whore Couture Fair 3 started today!
I fought, scratched, and whined until the sim let me in :D
I have been drooling over things on Flickr for days now, so I as soon as it opened I knew I HAD to go.
First on my (rather extensive >.>) shopping list was the shoes from *Reign.
They are so smexy.
I keep calling them my 'fuck me' heels.
And they match Sakide's Exclusive WC3 dress perfectly.
(fat pack of 4 colors, black, white, pink, and red were only 1000L!!!)
The Arcade started today as well!
Exile had this smokin hair out :D
I just feel all kinds of smexy.


Hair: Exile::Rain or Shine: 5. Light Reds @ The Arcade
Makeup:  Liner and lipstick -::DS:: Stellar Eyeliner 14 & Deesses Skins: Meredith lipstick - Matte Rose
Dress: [ SAKIDE ] Swank Dress Red @ Whore Couture 3
Shoes: *REIGN.- TRANCE HEELS- Crimson @ Whore Couture 3
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Pose: :: Focus Poses On The Floor_7::
Location: Rainy Alley

So go, be smexy and release your inner whore.
Let the taboo go and just enjoy ;)
xoxox - Savvy


Comments

Post a Comment