I'm highly flamable!

The Rock Attitude Fashion Fair started today!
I've already made 2 trips >.>
So many great designers and stuff and gachas!
Gachas will be the death of me...
But I have more pretties to show off!
And there will be more I am sure :D
Oh and guys, there is TONS of stuff for you there too!


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lagertha -  colours
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red china fairy TDRF] @ TDRF
Hair bow and Rings: :DEADPOOL: WIDOW BOW SET - BLACK RARE @ RAFF
Necklace: POMPOSITY - Scorpion Necklace - w/ Barb Wire @ RAFF
Dress: shine by [ZD] EMILY MESH DRESS (RAF) @ RAFF
Nails:  -{ZOZ}- Elegant Black Pack Polish (Slinks)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Stockings: ~Cannibelle~ Cross Panel Tights with SLink Appliers @ RAFF
Poses: {NanTra} Songbird 2 and 3 @ RAFF
(Comes with mic)

*Throws up the devil horns*
Rock on dolls!
xoxox- Savvy



Comments