Oh What A Night!

I barely remember it but judging by all the #'s I found in my purse this morning.. 
I'm pretty sure I had fun!

All kidding aside. I did stay up late last night and had a blast!
I really do miss SL  evenings.
 I did a lot of loafing off but did manage to snap off some photos to share with you. I feel like such a rebel in this but people keep insisting I look cute. So here's my version of

.Ember, the cute rebel.



.Credits.

Hair - ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh C4 Hair [Color pack 2 Ombre] NEW!
Skin,eyes,lashes,appliers - [Al Vulo!] - [Celestial] - [red china fairy](@The Dressing Room Fusion)
Shape + Freckles - .::WoW Skins::. Luna(@ The Skin Fair)Last Day!
Outfit - [LivGlam] KCollection Sp 14 How do You Do Outfit(@The Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Necklace - oOXAnimationsOo BabyBinky 
Stockings - [Static] Bubble Tights - Black(@The Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Hands - Slink  AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Polish - -{ZOZ}- Glass Flower Group Gift (Slinks)
Ring - Gala Fashion Design ~ BunnyEgg  Ring(Evil Bunny Hunt 4. Starts April 1)
Pose - BEPPIN ! The Casual Poses for Women(@The Cosmopolitan Sales Room)

Comments