Rock A Berry.

 By now I am sure everyone knows about the Rock Attitude Fashion fair.
Savvy and Kai put together a lovely post with loads of goodies just yesterday in fact.
But me, I beat to a different drummer. 
I'm going to show you a softer side of the fair. I think my look turned out berry cute don't you?
This post is short but oh so sweet. Hop to the credits to see..

 How Ember rocks her attitude.♥


.Credits.

HairTameless Hair Mercedes -Fantasy.(@ The Rock Attitude Fashion Fair)
Hair clipFrogstar - Rockstar Glam Hair Clip(Sapphire)(@ The Rock Attitude Fashion Fair)
Skin+shape+Appliers - .:Panda Punx:. Gabriella (@ The Rock Attitude Fashion Fair)
Eyes - Alyce,Sugar Mesh Eyes(@Feeb's Rascals Street Sales Room)
Necklace oOXanimationsOo BabyBinky - 4.0 
Dress ::BadAppleDesigns::  Kennedy Blouse
HandsSlink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Polish-{ZOZ}- Glass Flower Group Gift (Slinks)
Hand Tattoo*PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Hand Rosary
Rings{Witches&Rats} Petit Coeur - Ring
BookFrogstar - Lost in a Good Book Gacha #6 I miss my tiara.(@ Fit for a Pincess event Begins April 1.)LM soon.
Stockings .:Buttery Toast:. Stripey Socks - Pink bow.
Feet Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Pose//elephante poses// Dolly #1 (Gacha!)

Comments