She Was A Sad Panda.

Oh lord, is it a full moon?
I swear everything I tried to do today backfired.

First, If I turn on advanced lighting at all now and try to take a photo.. 
CRASH!
Every time. So I tried to make a custom Sized photo without the advanced lighting...and the photos were to large for my editor..
GRRRR.
It went on and on from there, It took me literally ALL day to get these photos up here.
OK now with that all aside, I DID have some good things happen today.
Like these ears. I  ended up in a super cool store called [MotiAme] .While there I stumbled on this gacha I squealed, I'm not proud, I went all out girly squeaks right in the middle of the shop.
Also I got this super cool bike prop from / XIAJ x ZZANG / Also @ Kustom 9.
I had a glitch with it so the creator sent me a replacement right away. 
Super fantastic customer service,Bravo!
I have rambled for far too long. I seem to be turning into a total gusher in these posts of late and for that I do apologize. (Kinda)
So hop on down to the credits with direct SLURLS to all the goodies I am wearing today. 
Peace , Love 
&
 Hoping for smoother sailings tomorrow.
Ember ♥







 Credits.
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Harriet -  variety.(New)
Ears w/bows - [MotiAme] Panda Ears - Pink(Gacha)
Skin/Shape - .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop(Kamila) (Black Crowes Hunt Gift)
Eyes - Alyce Mesh Sugar Eyes.(Feeb's Sales Room
Collar - oOXAOo  Victorian Collar.
Dress - ::.GySeL.:: Nana Outfit.
Bracelet - FireBird Designs Spring bracelet Pink gold.(Spring Wishes Market)
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Stockings - .:Buttery Toast:. See my toes?!
Ring - {Witches&Rats} Petit Coeur - Ring - Blue Purple.
Nail Polish - -{ZOZ}- Solid Spring 2014 Polish (Slinks)(The Dressing Room Fusion)
Bike - / XIAJ x ZZANG /  Rust Metal Bike + rust.(Kustom 9)
Location - Daddy's Playhouse.




Comments