SKIN FAIR IS OPEN!

Good morning Dolls!
*Ember hands out coffee to get you through another long post*

THE SKIN FAIR IS OPEN! Just in case ya didn't know. 
I have 2 more beautiful skins and shapes to show you.
 First up is from a new to me designer. Called Mimi's Skins. I love the look of this petite Alize shape coupled with her Alize Mocha 05 skin.
 Loving the warm rich tones and shading on this one.
              I feel almost elfin. (Need to find some matchy ears ^^)


Close up of Alize.
Credits For Alize.
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Claire Mesh Hair - Reds Pack
Skin/Shape - Mimi's Skins - Alize Mocha 05(SKIN FAIR)
Eyes -  Alyce, Mesh Sugar Eyes (Feeb Sales Room)
Lashes - *Phwoar Couture* Paloma No.1 Eyelashes 
Jewelry -  .::KL Couture::. Livia jewelry set
Dress - Motivaction Tied Ladies Sweater Dress(Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Pose prop - Project Puppet - Cushion Crate Prop
Pose - *Eternal Dream* Sweet Baby 01(Feeb Sales Room)


Next up we have an old personal favorite of mine, ROCKBERRY.
I am so happy to see this store still going strong. If you are anything like me you will remember bringing every new alt you made here to stalk their lucky boards.
Their generosity to their customers is fantastic.
So if you are new to SL or OLD like me Go check them out!
I am showing off The Mira Skin natural A and shape.Available @ The Skin Fair.
God I feel adorable and can see myself wearing this for the next week or so.
* Ducks Kai and her fabreese bottle*

Close up above and super edited photo below.
 Playing with the new viewer's windlight.
Credits For Mira.
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Megumi Mesh Hair - Reds Pack.
Skin/Shape - [ROCKBERRY] Mira /Natural A.(Skin Fair)
Eyes - Alyce, Mesh Sugar Eyes (Feeb Sales Room)(Huge HUD, 70L)
Bra/Panties - *Bubblefish* Ruffle Lingerie - pink with Applier(Gacha)
Dress - Tee*fy Marlene Blouse/Skirt Peach(Collabor88)
Pose - *Eternal Dream* Sweet Baby 01(Feeb Sales Room)
Pose 2 - Trompe Loeil - Curve Patio Chair Circles Beige.

Comments