Spring Is In The Air!


I know I said I wouldn't be here for my Birthday.
But hey, things happen. Even on the one day I can sleep in, I just can't.
SO here we are Dolls. 
I put this outfit together well over a week ago and it makes me feel so dam cute. The glasses just seal the deal .
As always, all links to clone me in the credits below.

Credits.
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Betty Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Skin/Shape - .:Panda Punx :. BS Keeley Avatar MegaStuff Hunt Gift
Glasses - .StrawBerry. StrawBerry Mickey Glasses :Black:
Top - 1 Hundred. MEGAstuff WS Hunt Gift! Illusion Halter Top
Pants - ~Sassy!~ Leather leggings - ivory
Boobies - Lola Tango's
Bed & Decor - LISP - Bookreading Wall Print - Pink.
LISP - Hodgepodge Bed 2 -  Pink Patchwork.
LISP - Bookreading Shelf - Pink.

Droppin it old school.


Comments