Sweet...Like Sugar!

Well I was trying to figure out a title for this post and thanks to flickr and a very nice lady's comments I now have one! Thank you xxnianixx!

So again with this post , some limited time offers.
One of them is Kustom 9. I must live under a rock as it is on it's tenth round and I have never been. So glad I found it this round or I would never have found this super yummy outfit from [MotiAme] .
 New to me designer I plan to stalk her store often as this is so well made.

The others are my skin  and my shape so if you love them as much as I do  hurry scurry.
 All landmarks are in the credits, those at events have (@ wherever) after so please use those!
*Pours sugar on you*
Ember ♥


Credits.
Hair - Magika [03] Shine
Skin,appliers,eyes,lashes - [Al Vulo!] - [Celestial] - [red china fairy](The Dressing Room Fusion)
Shape + freckles - .::WoW Skins::. Luna (@The Skin Fair 2014)
Binky necklace - oOXAOo BabyBinky. 
Top + skirt - [MotiAme] Sheer blouse -Green + Flared skirt - Green.(@Kustom 9)
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Polish -  -{ZOZ}- Solid Spring 2014 Polish (Slinks)(The Dressing Room Fusion)
Tattoo - *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Hand Rosary.
Ring - {Witches&Rats} Petit Coeur - Ring.
Stockings - .:Buttery Toast:. Fairy kei stockings.
Ankle bows - [Forever Young] Ankle Bows (hot pink)(@Luck of the Irish gacha fair)
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Bed + furnishings - LISP - Bookreading Wall Print - Pink.
Location - Daddy's Playhouse 



Comments