Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Un, deux, trois...

I've been staring at this blank blog page most of the evening.
Ever wanted to write something but lack the words to write?
This is unusual for me.  I am usually very verbose... ask anyone!
I rarely shut up lol!
BUT a little inspiration finally hit me at 3am in the morning..
I seen this hot little number from Blacklace at the Whore Couture Fair.
And knew I HAD to blog it.
Its so sexy.
And perfect.
And matches my new shoes absolutely perfectly :D

Hair: Magika [02] Bliss
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Menage A Trois: Red Satin Bra Set @ Whore Couture 3
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Shoes: *REIGN.- TRANCE HEELS- Crimson @ Whore Couture 3
Pose: :: Focus Poses On The Floor_11 ::

So get over to the WCF.. and grab some sexiness for yourself.
If nothing else.. GET THESE SHOES!
xoxox - Savvy



No comments:

Post a Comment